What we do
Every Hometrack solution - from automated valuations and risk services| to dynamic intelligence systems| and analytics reports| - is custom-built by our team of in-house experts. The aim is always the same: to reduce risk, increase management control and maximise profitability.
Our services cover the whole housing market and property lifecycle - from strategy, land acquisition and planning through to new development - and are designed to inform mortgage lending, capital market investment, asset management and regulation. The bottom line is that if it’s to do with housing, we can help.
Facts about Hometrack
In the UK:
- We value over two-thirds of all remortgages in the UK
- We provide automated valuations and risk services to over 90% of the UK’s mortgage lenders
- Top house builders across the UK use our analytics reports at critical stages of site development
- We provide housing intelligence to over a third of the UK’s local authorities and government agencies
- Our services are used by the largest housing associations to inform their business strategy
- One in five mortgages in Australia are assessed using the Hometrack AVM service
- Hometrack works with 70% of the Australian mortgage industry by market share
- We are the leading provider of automated valuations (AVMs), with 60% market share
- We are the most active AVM provider in the Australian capital markets, assisting with $10bn of issuance per year